December 22, 2011

Top 10

I started my Project 365 on May 1st, 2011. The project is taking one new picture each day for an entire year. Today is day 236. I must admit, I didn't get a chance to take a picture each day, but I have been posting one each day by using other pictures I've taken. I'd say 90% of the time I've been following the proper structure of taking a new picture each day.

I decided to choose my personal Top 10 of the 236 pictures so far and put it on display. I narrowed it down to 20 at first and it was really hard to pick 10 of my best ones out of those 20. Now, I'm not saying these are the 10 best pictures in the world, obviously...I'm just saying these are my 10 favourite pictures that I took. Some may disagree because often times, my favourite pictures are usually not others favourites.

So without further adieu, here are my favourite 10 pics of 2011 (in no particular order):

If you like, you can check out my Facebook page and make an official vote! :D











No comments:

Post a Comment